Alexander has been honored as an invited expert at the National Science Foundation outside Washington DC on many occasions, evaluating the commercialization strategy of over $100 million of new technologies for the United States government. For three years, he also served on the monthly investment committee of the Maryland Technology Development Corporation as well as the NeoTech Incubator advisory board. Mr. Blass has been on the board of directors of a number of for-profit companies as well as non-profit charitable organizations in the U.S. and overseas.
Alexander Blass is the winner of the Top Innovator of the Year Award, the 40 Under 40 Executives Award, the Influential Marylanders Award, the WebAward for Outstanding Achievement, and the Entrepreneur-in-Residence distinction at the Wharton School of Business.
Wharton-educated and an Oxford MBA, Alexander Blass maintains a vast professional network and “Rolodex” around the world and has traveled to nearly 40 countries in the Americas, Europe, Africa, Asia, and the Middle East.
Alexander Blass is available for a select number of consulting engagements in the following areas:
- Business Development and Market Penetration (U.S. and international)
- Technology Commercialization
- Venture Capital and Fundraising
- Innovation and Launching New Ventures
- Media Mastery, Building Buzz, and Getting Free Press
- Social Entrepreneurship and Corporate and Social Responsibility
- Social Media Marketing and Social Networking Strategy
- Entrepreneurship, Intrapraneurship, and Creativity
- Philanthropy and Fundraising Strategies for Non-Profits, NGOs, and Charities
- Technology and the Future
- Web 2.0 and Internet Marketing